Treacherous Obliviates


Monday 27 October 2014

Out Of The Woods

I'm currently listening to Taylor Swift's 1989 and all I can say is: WOW!

She did it again. Remind me, when has Taylor ever released an album that is not as soul satisfying as mashed potatoes? Ahah. I rest my case. Can't pick my fav yet cause everything on that album's great. But my favs are definitely Blank Space, Style and Clean and I Know Places. Okay why in the world did I mention 'mashed potatoes'?! Now I'm craving for that slice of heaven! 

So it gets dark early now. Had to admit the ambience was kinda scary while I was walking to Foxhill just now. Thank god I met a girl in front of the entrance and we had a great talk about supernatural stuffs and how eerie it was to walk to Foxhill when it's dark and that the building qualifies as a haunted mansion lol. Oh and it was my first time walking through the woods near the Whiteknights lake. Shucks, that was one sick experience. Thanks Farina for being my tour guide! Hahah. It was literally pitch black except from the lights that shone from our phones. 

Gosh I need to do my tutorial on Public Law. Catch ya later? ;) Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment