Treacherous Obliviates


Friday 31 October 2014

Light Up The Horizon

Whatever happened to my phone, I'm just gonna wait until it wakes up from the coma. Sigh. Currently watching an episode of Downtown Abbey actually. Withdrawals! Really miss hearing the theme tune.

#Random Have you ever felt like a song just happened to aesthetically reflect your feelings in ways you have never imagined? People say that you can tell a lot about a person by the kind of songs they listen to. Well, maybe that's legit. Maybe not.


Anyways, I can't seem to recall every single song that I'd fallen in love with. But as far as I can remember though... These are definitely my favs <3

Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
How To Save A Life - The Fray
The Backpack Song - Bear Attack
Collide - Howie Day
If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
One Day At A Time - Graham Colton
Down - Jason Walker
Lucky - Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat
Alibi - The Strange Familiar
You Make Me Happy - Cathy Heller
Heaven - Bryan Adams
Holding On & Letting Go - Ross Copperman
All I Need - Within Temptation
Stop and Stare - One Republic
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Need You Now, Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum

Calling it a day. May the nap be with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment