Treacherous Obliviates


Tuesday 7 October 2014

Knackered But Adrenalised

Hi there stalkers ;)! Err, actually, I'm supposed to be doing the online quizzes on Legal Skills right now but my mind is plenty messed up at the moment. Messed up in a good way though. Okay I don't know what that is supposed to mean so please just pretend that you understand that okay. Okay? Okay. Hey, maybe okay will be our always =') Lol. Ignore me. Okay? Okay. So moving on.

So I just came back from the 'Safety Talk' at Palmer G10, this building near the Henley Business School. Thank god it didn't take that long. I'm actually really tired. Yesterday was the worst. It wasn't that bad but well you know how cruel Mondays could be right?! Right. Thank you for understanding me. Yeah. But thankfully, I survived the disastrous day. Okay I feel so bad and ungrateful suddenly. Monday was actually great. Kind of. Yeah. Hmm, I guess every time we seem to complain about a day that went wrong or to put it more concisely, the day that didn't go the way that we had expected, let's just remember that while we managed to live through that particular day, someone else had went through something a lot more worse than what we had been through. Someone's life might have even ended. But that is another different thing and the intricacy of the subject will just suck us into a whole different vortex. The topic of death is definitely complex and I am sure we all know why so I don't think I'll be able talk about it. But what I meant was that, while we still have the time to improve ourselves and be a better person than who we were yesterday, to prepare for the hereafter that's drawing nearer, let's be grateful that we are still breathing. A reminder to myself too.

Umm, I forgot how fun blogging could be. A few days ago, my sister had told me that I should start a blog (apparently she didn't know the existence of this blog). So yeah here I am. I initially started blogging to fill up my free time after SPM. And then I was obsessed with it. I thought the idea was lame at first. Seriously, do people still read blogs nowadays?! Haha. Don't be surprised. There are people who still do and that includes me! I read blogs.

I enjoy venturing into another person's mind ;) You see, it's like a secret passage. It takes you to another world owned or created by someone you know or might have never known before. But that's the best thing about it. You get to walk through secret passage and open the locked door. Although usually you might never get to see clearly what's on the other side of that door. Maybe you would be only able to peep at the world through the keyhole. But! If you're lucky, you will be able to unlock that door and get into the room and discover what's in there. Explore what's flying in the room. And then the best thing is, once you've gotten yourself into that room, you found another door. And if you managed to get through that door, you found another room. And then you found another door in that room! Which will then lead you to another room and then you found another door. Or perhaps a secret staircase ;)

Okay enough with the analogy. You get what I mean. Like I said before, when you write something and you share it with others, you are giving a part of yourself to them. It's akin to telling a story. You are stripping your thoughts naked. But always be careful with what you share though.

Err, I'm gonna stop right there cause I've got something to do now. Moving on, I left the blogging world (haha it sounds too poetic, not?) to give way to my one year course of Foundation in Law. I didn't really have the time to write during that duration of time so I kind of abandoned this blog haha.

But now I think that the idea was probably good. I guess I will update this blog if I ever got bored. I treat this blog as my virtual diary. Cause who still write in diaries these days??? Okay maybe there are people who still do. Obviously. I always think of this blog as a place for where I keep memories so I wouldn't forget them. Basically, it's like I'm writing for myself so I don't forget them. But if people somehow stumble upon this blog, then hey! Welcome to my life ;) I hope this is your safe place to read! Haha.

One last thing before I tell my fingers to stop acting like they're high on adrenaline. I know that this blog is kind of boring, haha. I don't colour my words and everything and that I often don't put pictures like how blogs are somehow stigmatised to be like. So, from now on, I might embellish this blog and share pictures that might just be worth a thousand words, a thousand memories or a thousand whatsoever, I'm out of ideas. And when I write too much for a specific period of time they tend to be gibberish as the writing proceeds XD

So for a start, I'm gonna share with all of you the shots I took on my way to the law school this afternoon =) Have a great day!

You could say that it's a parkland. Yeah I guess so. It's basically located in front of the Foxhill House, the School of Law.






No comments:

Post a Comment