Treacherous Obliviates


Thursday 9 October 2014

Just got back from the PC class! And I'm feeling super ecstatic ;) Come on, don't you just love the vibes Thursday evenings always give you? That Friday is approaching... That your bed would feel super comfy on the approaching Saturday morning and you might end up staying in bed the whole day... Okay so we learned about how to use the Lexis Nexis for researching and everything just now.

After I left Ruscombe, I realised that the sky was looking pretty gloomy and I left my umbrella in my room, just great. It rained so bad. However, not as bad as the rain on Monday, god. The day my umbrella decided to betray me. Thank god I brought my jacket (I actually thought of not wearing it before I headed out of my 'safe place to land') or else I would have turned up soaking wet for the class.

So yeah I suddenly remembered about what happened on Monday. But too bad I remember only remnants of the incident so I'll just talk about it when my amnesia goes away...

Till then! Keep on stalking!

No comments:

Post a Comment