Treacherous Obliviates


Friday 17 May 2013

50 Shades Of Ian!

Well, I didn't really know anything about the 50 Shades Trilogy. That was until I saw a few tweets about this so called phenomena though. So I became curious. If this was a phenomena then I'd have to check it out. Haha. One day I went to a local book store and saw the copies being put on the best sellers rack. So I took one and quickly checked out the summary. As soon as I've finished reading the first man I imagined what Christian Grey looks like is Ian Somerhalder! I mean come on! It's gotta be Ian! He's perfect for the role!

The second I found out that he will play Christian Grey a few days ago, I was so ecstatic! I told youuuuuuuuuuu! I knew it!!! I seriously can't wait man goshhh..

P/S: Good luck Ian =)!


No comments:

Post a Comment