Treacherous Obliviates


Tuesday 15 January 2013

Just Another New Day


I started the day like any other day i had for these past few weeks, fixing breakfast for my little brother before he goes to school, a habit i've learned to develop. Initially it was something i've set as an excuse for me to wake up early. Ever since i graduated from high school, my body clock has been terrorized. Oh how i wish i was back in high school. I really miss waking up to the fresh morning mist emitting throughout the air on that very hill. What made a morning even better back then was that at times it rains in college, it felt as though the scene before you was the most beautiful thing you might have ever seen. Or at least i thought so. 




The cold liquid washing the old and torned buildings that have a special place in our hearts might ruin the coated paints as days passes by, but not the memories created. They are always alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment